The Science Behind Seed Cycling
Days 1–14 of Your Cycle
- • These seeds are both rich in omega 3 fatty acids = healthy cell membranes.
- • Flax seeds contain lignans = blocks excess estrogen in the first phase of your cycle.
- • Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc = supports progesterone production and release for the second phase of your cycle.
Days 15–28 of Your Cycle
Days 15 – 28 are part of the ovulation stage, or luteal phase, of your cycle where your body shifts to progesterone production. Take 1 Tablespoon of Raw Organic Sunflower Seed, and 1 Tablespoon of Raw Organic Sesame Seed.
- • These seeds are high in omega 6 fatty acids = decreases inflammation.
- • Sesame seeds, which also contain lignans = block excess estrogen.
- • Sunflower seeds provide the body with selenium = better liver detoxification process and thus overall hormonal balance.