- May 11, 2021
Grapefruit Delight (Phase 1)
WHY WOULD YOU BROIL GRAPEFRUIT?
Well, because it makes it sweeter and juicier! And with the addition of honey and cinnamon, it just brings the fruit to the next level of deliciousness!
If you've never had baked grapefruit before, you're in for a treat, I'm tellin' ya. A sweet delight for your follicular phase seed cycling blend!
- 1 Ruby Red Grapefruit
- 2 TBSP Honey
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Pumpkin/Flax blend
- Halve the grapefruit and place on a baking sheet cut side up.
- Drizzle Honey on top trying to keep it on the fruit and not on the pan.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon over the fruit.
- Broil for 2-4 minutes until honey begins to caramelize slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with 2 TBSP Moon Cycle Seed Company Pumpkin and Flax Phase 1 Blend.